Congratulations Mike!  So, proud of you for your leadership skills, your great intelligence, but even more so because of your integrity!

Brains are good, but character is better!  I'm proud to be your wife.  God bless you always!!  


When you think of leadership, you want a wise leader who is quick on their feet and sharp in their vision and intelligent in their decisions.
But there is something that triumphs intelligence when it comes to leadership.
Because even for the quickest, smartest, best leader, if they don’t have integrity all the intelligence is for naught.
As we have learned in history and in current events, high intelligence is no guarantee of good judgment, and good judgment is closer to wisdom than high intelligence is.
When we lead with integrity, our leadership is asking us to meet reality with the core of who we are—and frankly that takes courage.
Integrity trumps intelligence when the leader knows …
Brains are good but character is better.
- See more at: http://www.lollydaskal.com/leadership/intelligence-is-important-but-integrity-matters-more/#sthash.cWBUbANi.dpuf



SchoolC

Well, it is finally over. While I've enjoyed keeping in touch with folks via FB during the campaign season, I'll likely be taking this page down soon. But before I do, I want to thank all the folks who supported me with an encouraging word, an offer to let me put a sign on your property and especially a vote. And to everyone in the Plainfield community, I'll do my level best as a Board member to help maintain our great schools and hopefully even improve them. Finally and most importantly, to my wonderful campaign team, aka the Allen and Duke families, I love each one of you so much. I am so blessed to be your husband, Dad, Brother-in-Law and Uncle.

Mike

MikeAllenSchoolLael


MikeAllenArden

SchoolBoardRemi

MikeAllenSchoolBoard




 SchoolBoard...







Mike Allen Attorney
Biographical Information
Campaign Phone:
Web Site: http://facebook.com/MikeAllenPCSC
Address: Plainfield, IN 46168
Phone:
Incumbent: Yes
Age: 54
Family: My wife Sandra and I have been married 33 years. We are members of Plainfield Christian Church. We have 12 children. We have two daughters who are students at Plainfield High School, three sons and two daughters at Plainfield Middle School and a son at Van Buren Elementary. We also have two daughters in college: a senior nursing student at Marian University and the other pursuing a science degree at IUPUI. All of our older four children are graduates of Plainfield High School. We are an international family. Our oldest daughter was born in Indianapolis; our oldest son was born in Colombia South America; and the rest of our kids were born in China.
Religion Christian
Education (college, if applicable, and degree earned) Doctor of Jurisprudence, magna cum laude, Indiana University McKinney School of Law, 1998; B.S., Purdue University, 1993
Occupation/main source of income Attorney
Previous public offices sought/held: Plainfield School Board, June 2014 - present
Facebook: http://facebook.com/MikeAllenPCSC

-->
Why are you running and what are your priorities if elected?

I have served on the Plainfield School Board since June 2014, when a former Board member resigned and I was asked to fill the vacancy. I enjoy working with the other Board members as well as the schools' administrators and teachers to not only continue the past success of our schools, but to strive to improve the quality of education for my children and the Plainfield community. Please visit http://facebook.com/MikeAllenPCSC for more information about my goals and priorities.

What are your qualifications and what makes you the best candidate?

I have unique experience that I bring to the Board. I graduated magna cum laude from law school. My background as an attorney is helpful to the Board as it deals with legal issues our schools face. I also am an adjunct professor at Indiana Wesleyan University where I teach business law, ethics and leadership courses. I find that teaching experience and interaction with college students useful as I think about what Plainfield's schools can do to better prepare our students for higher education.