Monday morning... 

IMG_0804

You had better act proper at school today.

IMG_0805


I got my eye on you both.

 IMG_0806

I finally let them go back to their Sunday School classes.


IMG_0809

IMG_0807


Their punishment was sitting in church with me.  : - )



IMG_0813

  My kids love their classes. 




IMG_0814
I took a piece of plastic clay
And idly fashioned it one day,
And as my fingers pressed it still,
It moved and yielded at my will.
I came again when days were past;
The bit of clay was hard at last,
The form I gave it still it bore,
But I could change that form no more.
I took a piece of living clay,
And gently formed it day by day,
And molded with my power and art
A young child’s soft and yielding heart.
I came again when days were gone;
It was a man I looked upon;
That early impress still he wore,
And I could change it never more.
(Author Unknown)
- See more at: http://www.rayfowler.org/2009/05/08/a-piece-of-plastic-clay-a-poem-for-mothers-day/#sthash.7M3AROlv.dpuf



Boone's ESL (English 2nd language) teacher:  "He has been much better lately."



IMG_0816