Thankful

Andrewtoday


Had to start with him up!

The younger kids (our four 4th graders) had a school project where they had to write a "newspaper article" about an important event in their life.  I didn't know anything about it until they brought them home.

Here is Lyric's:

DSCN2466
In case you can't read it above, Lyric's says:

A long time ago I was an orphan.  Then one day my parents adopted me.  It's kind of weird it was on my second birthday! Today I live here as if I was never a orphan.
DSCN0043

DSCN0040

DSCN0021

Shepard's made me cry.  Look at the lower left corner of his newspaper above.  Like I said above, I had nothing to do with it  and didn't even know anything about this project.  Shepard did come to me and ask me to print out a picture of Jesus, but I didn't know what he wanted it for. In a little over two years this boy went from being a hungry little orphan to having all his needs met. The most important is Jesus.

DSCN0013

Cokie's says:

One important event was when I was baptized.   You people may not know what I mean, but when I got baptized it was one the hardest choices I ever made.  I felt so good when I got baptized at PCC on August 7, 2012.  I got baptized because I want to go to heaven when I grow up and die.   The person who baptized me was Tyler Leland.  He was so nice about it.  What I thought about it was I was starting a new journey.  Thanks for reading my story.  The End. 



DSCN0016

DSCN0001

DSCN0026

Last week Mike found this.

DSCN3448

Darby on the left and it looks like Uncle Mike's hands.