Sunday Snapshots

I haven't had much time lately for blogging, so this one is not going to have a definite aim...
DSCN0134

Guess who?
WhitFamily

DSCN3536
There is just something about Bret. She is quiet, but not a bit shy. She just draws people to her and especially adults. She does have her own posse though. Come to think of it I didn't see her hardly any this weekend, because of them. She is Junior National Honor Society and last year got Student of the month.
DSCN3534
I took this picture, because of Shepard. It was one of the first chilly days and you can't tell here, but he had on 3 robes.
BretTeam
By the way, I'm soooo proud of Bret and the rest of the PCMS tennis team. They won the Mid-State Conference tourney! And Bret and her partner Rachel had an undefeated season at no. 1 doubles. Undefeated and conference champs. Ain't no thing like a Bret Bai Ling!

DSCN0159
Gabrielle and Darby, my nieces today after church in their cool new Trench Coats.
They are must-haves for Fall. : - ))))

DSCN3527
This is my niece Jenna that belongs to my other sister. She had just got her haircut.
DSCN0005

Are you supposed to rate your sons? Well, Stafan is probably #1 when it comes to being a good, good boy. However... even good boys can get in trouble. His Dad is making him write 50 times "I won't say 'what the ___'." Yeah, he never finishes the sentence and it is said all the time on Disney shows and a lot of others, but it does imply something.

DSCN0010

DSCN0102
Not the best pic, but last Sunday Lael and Bret sang in the teen choir at church.
DSCN0105
I told my nephew Eliot I wanted a pic and he gave me this. He said he was Napoleon
DSCN0118

DSCN2891

I went with my sister the other day shoe shopping for Eliot.
DSCN2894
It was one of those fancy shoe stores where you try them on and then go outside and run down the sidewalk in them. After you say you like them, then the salesman says, I want you to try on one more pair and brings out a totally different shoe. I was like... didn't Eliot just say he liked the first one? My sister answered, "Well, here isn't supposed to be the way it looks, but the way it feels. It is for serious runners." OK, but if it isn't about the way it looks, why is it neon green?
DSCN0123

DSCN0127 DSCN0125