Diamond in the rough

Her name is Ming Zhen and her time is running out! She ages out in January! She is on the shared list so you could pick the agency you want to work with or of course work with the one you're already with. Bring Me Hope camp staff have met her and worked with her the past 3 years so there is a lot of information and pictures available. This is her video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzgw63iUcws
"She has an introverted character. She is a quiet and obedient girl. Always organizes her things carefully. She is skilled in the art activities. She likes to dance and sing. Has good capacity for independence. She's a normal and healthy child. She likes the color yellow and jumping rope. She likes to eat strawberries. Currently studying the first year in school Huangwu. Her grades are normal, and she can complete the exercises independently."
Photo 1 - MING ZHEN
Photo 2 - MING ZHEN
This is the information I got for her:
"Andie is not much of a "girly-girl," but she has a good attitude and finds something to occupy herself and have fun even if she isn't interested in what other kids might be doing. She doesn't like to be in front of people (she always declines being part of the talent show at the summer camp) but that's not necessarily a bad thing. :) She likes talking to friends, bumper cars, and having a soccer ball to bounce around. At camp this summer, she pushed all the other kids on a swing for a really long time, and was proud of being so strong. She has really opened up the last three summers I've known her, and smiles a lot more! She smiles and waves when she sees me or my brother. She has even said "Wo ai ni"--I love you--to me on her own. I haven't had a chance to ask her if she would like to be adopted, because the last time I saw her I didn't know she would be available in the U.S. However, three of her friends were recently adopted in MN, so I'm sure she misses them." If you have questions I can put you in touch with someone who can get you more information on Ming Zhen. My email is www.sammynmick@yahoo.com Please put her name in the subject and I'll try and keep an eye out for it.