My last day ever I can say

I'm not a Grandma.
DSCN5117
Whitney is at the hospital and should give birth tomorrow!!!!!
DSCN3452
Now I've just got to quickly figure out what I want to be called. Big Mom, Gram, Gramma, Grammy Grams, Grandmama, Grandmom, Grandmother, Grannie, Ma, or Maw, Mamo, MawMaw, Mema, Memaw, Mom-Mom, Nana or Nanny!

Whit grandpa baker
Whitney with my sweet, sweet Grandpa.
whit tiny
Whitney with her Daddy. He was 23 y.o. and in college. He dropped out for 6 months after she was born and he cried (don't tell him I told you that). He was afraid that would be the end of his schooling. He ended up becoming an attorney and graduated in the top 10% of his law class.
whit at oakridge
My Mom literally thought if you didn't keep your baby's shoes polished you were nothing more than white trash.: - )
whit long hair w mom
Whitney's long red hair.
whit kindergarten
whit tongue
whit cheerleader
whit prom