IMG_4981

Happy belated Valentines Day!  I'm reading other blogs that say this is one of their favorite holidays.  Well let me go on record as saying Valentine is one of my least favorite.  I mean my Sweetheart was great.  He took me out to dinner, got me flowers and my favorite Godiva candy.  But he does all that anyway.  LOL  The reason I'm not big on Valentines day is well... it's in February.  My least favorite month of the year.  Basically, I just want it to come and go.  The faster the better.  


IMG_4964

Lyric picked these out for herself.  

IMG_4969

IMG_4971

IMG_4976

IMG_4948

Darby was making this as part of her Mom's Valentine present.  

IMG_4939

IMG_4940


IMG_4943
IMG_4938

IMG_5000

IMG_4996

IMG_4993


IMG_4988

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect".

Matthew 5:43-48