StateFairTaffy

Yes, we  went to the State Fair three times.  We were going to go a fourth.  I didn't get tired of the fair, but I did get tired ... so I didn't go the fourth time.  LOL

IMG_3479

Always have to buy a big box of taffy.  My parents always bought it, so I guess it's just what you do. 



IMG_3432

I never knew llamas could be so cute!  I found out that people who own exotic animals are really, really into their animals.  I guess that seems like stating the obvious, but talking with them and watching them interact with their animals really brought it home to me.  What is cool is the owners are more than happy to bring them out and let you touch, play and feed them.  Actually, I didn't touch, play or feed anything, but the kids did.  The owners will also stand there as long as you will and answer questions.  And for someone who is not into animals (that would be me), I still had a lot of questions. : - ) 

IMG_3431 

IMG_3434

These llamas were brother and sister. 

IMG_3433

The owner had taught the llama to give you a kiss when you feed it.  It got a little too close for Cokie.  Yeah, we don't kiss animals.  

IMG_3430

Stafan doesn't say much, but he loves, loves animals.  That's why he never complains about taking our dumb ... I mean dog out, feeding him, giving him baths....

IMG_3436







IMG_3440





IMG_3449


IMG_3447

StateFairCremePuffs

IMG_3466


IMG_3455


IMG_3481


IMG_3487


IMG_3496


IMG_3504

IMG_3452

IMG_3500


IMG_3493