IMG_0219




IMG_0213

I'm really enjoying having a son this young--at my age.  Hotdog!  He is a stinker and marches to the beat of his own drum.  Actually, that is one of the reasons I enjoy him so much.  Boone is really clever, mature and sweet.  He would probably do anything for me.  And despite the fact he likes to do things that get him in trouble, he is a very honest boy.  So I thank God that when everyone else has left for school and jobs, I have this boy to enjoy. 

IMG_0216



IMG_0214

IMG_0222


IMG_0205  


“‘Dear woman, here is your son,’ and to the disciple [John], ‘Here is your mother.’ From that time on, this disciple took Mary into his home” (John 19:26-27,). And somehow, even with the horror of the scene before her, and the weight of agony pressing against her chest, Mary knew everything was going to be all right. She didn’t understand, but in the midst of the anguish only a mother knows as her heart is shattered by the pain of her child, a quiet peace must have stolen its way within when God spoke directly and personally to her from the Cross. God had singled her out, He had noticed her, He had cared for her, and she was comforted. ~Anne Graham Lotz