IMG_9651

Remi loves to go to the gym with her Dad.   She puts a great deal of effort into her own workouts.  And she is forever trying to whip her Dad into shape too.

IMG_9819


Remi:  "Why do I even try?!"



IMG_9851


Mike recently celebrated his birthday.   The kids went out of their way to do something special for him.  Cokie did this.  BTW, it's Dear Pops--not Dear Sucker.  : - )

IMG_9683


Lael spent a lot of time making him up a personal calendar.  I told her I was going to make me one.  Then, she was like... "Why would you copy off me?"  Then I told her I was kidding...Then Lael says, "In what way did you sound like you were kidding?!"  Aaah... I was kidding... sort of. 

IMG_9648






IMG_9681







IMG_9852

 Arden got him designer socks and a key finder.   She knows when you reach our age you need all the help you can get.  

IMG_9690



 IMG_9642





IMG_9629




IMG_9624


IMG_9625


Me:  "Those vaccinations you  just got cost a lot of money.  Your Dad works really hard for us to have insurance."

Boone:   "I know that's why my birthday card to him said--even though I don't see you much, I still love ya."