This will make 11...

It was nothing we ever planned or set out to do, but here we are.


DSCN6821












DSCN6835


DSCN6833
DSCN6831


Mike and I made the decision to take the plunge one more time. Actually, it was more Mike's idea this time. The only thing was, he said we would start the process in December. I don't know what happened, because I just kind of went ahead and did it. : - ))))

Keith Wallace of FTIA told me in 1998 some words I'll never forget, "Adoption is like changing sand." We adopted last in July 2010 and in September 2010 China changed a lot of their rules. I had no idea where to begin so I spent last week figuring it out.

We have no idea where we are going or who will be our newest love of our life, but I can already feel God's hand. I've had several friends giving me sweet words and support, but I was wondering why I hadn't heard from Ginger in a few days. I was thinking "Ginger don't you care about me? I've got things to say and tell!!" Then, as I literally drove up to the post office my cell rang and I saw the words GINGER."

The kids are all happy. Their comments have ranged from Lyric's "I'll teach her how to be a drama queen" to my showing Whitney a cute little boy's picture and her saying "Do you know how old you are?" Only 15 minutes later when I asked her if she still wanted to be their guardian if something ever happened to us and she said "I can't imagine anyone else ever having any of my siblings." I just told her she better not raise them Catholic and her and Brian promised to drop them off at our church every Sunday. : - )