EasterFlowers.jpeg



for behold, the winter is past;

    the rain is over and gone.
 The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing[a] has come,
and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
Song of Solomon 2:11-12

HouseApril.jpeg

Finally!  It's starting to look like spring.  We need a lot of yard work done though.  When I was a kid I loved dandelions.  I picked a million.

Me:  "Lyric look at the pretty dandeloins!"

Lyric:  "Yes, I like the blue ones."

Hmmm...  blue dandelions?



StafanApril.jpeg



CokieApril.jpeg

PryorApril.jpeg

BooneApril.jpeg

I told the kids I was not fixing dinner.  Boone says, "I'm packing up everything then!"

ShepardLyricApril.jpeg



For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

2 Timothy 4:3