IMG_4718

Oh my goodness!  2017 has come and gone.  The best year of my entire life!  The year I'll never forget.  I grew in my faith 1000 %.  Maybe more than that.  The year I read my Bible, prayed and heard from the Holy Spirit.  Yep, I did.  If you want to know what that means then try it yourself.  : - ) I will say it was supernatural!!

IMG_4709

I also had the best Christmas tree I ever had in my life.  I just really liked it this year.  LOL  I've gone back to live trees.  




IMG_4711

IMG_4713

PryorChristmasBreak

Pryor was saved and baptized.  This was taken right before Mike took him to talk to the middle school minister.  Well, he got baptized last Sunday.

Middle School Minister:  "I asked Pryor how many brothers and sisters do you have?  Pryor answered, 11 . . . I think."

He also said he asked Pryor what made him to decide to accept Jesus.  Pryor told he had spent time with his Mom and watched a lot of youtubes and he decided this was the time.

Well, I have been having the kids watch a lot of Charles Standley and Jentzen Franklin.  Two of my favorites!  I also mentioned a "few" times there really is a Hell.   Truth.  

LuiLeYaoAndLuiDaiYun

So, this picture is on here for a reason.  This is Pryor while still an orphan in China.  Pryor is on the left.  His foster sister Janessa, also now adopted, is in the middle.  Pryor was adopted in 2013.  Last summer, Janessa and her new Mom found Pryor.  The foster Father had told them where Pryor was.  Well, just the other day, Janessa's Mom told us Pryor and Janessa's foster Father in China said the girl on the right (their foster sister who lived with them) was actually Pryor's biological sister!  Take a look at Pryor's top lip in the picture above.  Now look at the top lip of the girl on the right.  Yep, they're related.  Why do I think that?  First, the foster Father said that for a reason.  They also share part of the same name.  And, of course, the top lip.  Plus, two of my daughters have found their biological siblings.  Anyway, if you happen to know this girl please contact us!!

Pryor's name in China was:  Lui Dai Yun
This girl's name was:  Lui Le Yao

Pryor is now 13 years old and was adopted in 2013.  Lui Le Yao is "around" Pryor's age and was also adopted "around" the same time Pryor was.    

StafanEliotChristmas2017

My gorgeous nephew Eliot and Stafan. 

MikeLyric2017Christmasbreak

Lyric is really smart.  It's funny, because the first time I laid eyes on her she was about to turn 2 years old.  She was a crazy baby running around like she had no fears.  I even made a joke and asked our guide if she was OK.  She answered "She's fine.  They said she is just spoiled."  That's one thing you hardly ever hear about an orphan, but it was obviously true.   

Lyric'sScore

Lyric is a freshman in high school.  This is the 2nd year in a row she has been invited to take the PSAT normally taken by juniors.  Lyric scored in the 91st percentile!  She's smart! 

Lyric'sScore2

Lyric's art

Lyric!  Look at that talent.  LOL

IMG_4706

Cokie and my niece Darby. 

MeArden2017


IMG_4323

IMG_4329

IMG_4327

IMG_4344


IMG_4268

IMG_4263

IMG_4256

IMG_4280

IMG_4271

IMG_4250

IMG_4246

IMG_4304


IMG_4260

IMG_4283

Eliot1_1_2017

EliotFamilyChrist2017