Halloween




DSCN9800


DSCN9790

My nieces Gabrielle and Darby looked soooo  pretty.

DSCN9779

DSCN9780

DSCN9784

DSCN9791

DSCN9782

Mike decided he was going to make the kids' costumes this year.  He was going to have Stafan, Shepard and Pryor be three Kings (as in Kings in a deck of playing cards) and Lyric and Cokie be three Queens.  Boone was going to be the Joker.  I'm no Poker player, but Mike told me three Kings and two Queens is called a "full house" in Poker.  Get it.  We have a full house.  Ha ha.  Well as you can see below, we got shorted a King when the cards were dealt.  What happened, you ask?  Keep reading.

DSCN9804



DSCN9806

DSCN9808

DSCN9394

So, if you read my blog below, you know why Mr. Boone doesn't have a costume.  Well, Pryor didn't either.  They both stayed home.   Pryor's teacher wrote something like this:

As Pryor is becoming  stronger and more confident in academic areas, we are seeing inappropriate behaviors such as blurting out and rudeness of not following  directions.


Popeye




So they stayed home while the other kids went trick or treating with the Kings and Queens costumes (which, by the way, apparently were quite a hit based on what the kids told us people said to them).  Anyway, I think my punishment may have worked.  Pryor and Boone were NOT happy.  Hopefully, Boone will think twice before grabbing another girl's sandwich and sticking it in her beans (I swear, I can't say those words out loud without cracking up).

DSCN9390

DSCN9388