DSCN3418
When we travel, I like food just a little too much. In R.I. I went nuts over this clam chowder.  The crab cakes were good too.
DSCN3328

DSCN7399
I think, actually I know, my favorite breakfast ever was Huevos Rancheros at the Grand Del Mar.
DSCN1007
I was looking back at some of the photos of the kids and I think they're as excited over food as me.


DSCN1025

DSCN0957



DSCN0989

DSCN1186

098_98

Picture 006

This was probably Remi and Shepard's first ever hotel meal. We were still in China, but we try and stay with the western style restaurants. Looks like they still tried to stay with the eastern food.

Picture 005

Shepard is eating their famous congee. Young kids and babies really like it there.

Picture 234

Picture 110

Breakfast of breads.

Picture 103

Not what I would have put together-tater tots, hot dog and cabbage.  Often when you adopt older kids they are grossed out by our food and I can see why if they think this is how we eat it. 



Genesis 9:3

Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.