DSCN0032



I've been teaching my kids to say Merry CHRISTmas and not this Happy Holiday stuff. I looked over and saw Stafan working on this. Shepard asked why people said Happy Holiday and before I could answer he said "Maybe they don't love God."



DSCN0030




DSCN0029



DSCN0005

Shepard started crying in the night and said his legs were hurting. So, Mike gave him some Tylenol and soon after he was wet from his fever breaking. In the morning he seemed OK and wanted to go eat with us. Soon after in the car he vomited, but then was OK again. That night again he wanted to go out to dinner with us. Well, I finished my dinner, but Mike didn't get half way done before Shepard got sick all OVER the table. Poor people around us. Mike was like... man why did I bring him.

DSCN0022
The other 3 kids all ordered one piece of bacon and sausage and got that, but Stafan ordered two pieces of sausage. When it came I said "Better luck next time." Mike laughed and said "You're so caring." My friend Ginger always says I have a gift for not caring if my kids like me or not. : - )



DSCN0011




DSCN0019




DSCN0081

I confess I like my tree. I love the old fashion looking ornaments and the candy gum drop string It reminds me of my Grandma's. She was poor, but she loved her CHRISTmas decorations. I'm poor too and have to get my ornaments on sale.



DSCN0085




DSCN0090




DSCN0100


DSCN0093





DSCN0061